Pushfix 2.0 version 2.22 - released Jan 21/2011
- Small update to introduce full compatibility with MiTime.
- Full support for iOS 3.0 through 4.3.3 (see below).
- NOTE: Some users are experiencing issues with push notifications via cell internet when using preserved basebands on 4.3.1/4.3.2/4.3.3. I suggest you use 4.2.1 or wait for further information. The issue is not with push notifications, it is with using preserved basebands on newer firmwares.
Pushfix 2.0 version 2.21 - released Jan 18/2011
- Small update to prevent app restart loop that occurred sometimes with new purchasers only.
Pushfix 2.0 version 2.20 - released Jan 12/2011
- Full support for iOS 3.0 thru 4.2.1. Your push certs & token are preserved & on file for ease of transition.
- Recognize additional Apple push servers
- Assorted minor bug fixes such as token missing display error.